Monday, December 05, 2005

senseless ranting

this is gonna be a senseless outburst from me...

sometimes, i just hate myself... i dun haf e ability to speak my own mind... i will always consider e consequences, effects on other ppls etc...

on top of tt, i'm just too passive in everything... i never haf e courage to fight for e things i wanna... i will just tell myself... if it's not meant to be, then suan le... who noe, it will be better this way etc...

to make matter worse, i'm just WOLS... i often view things from e surface etc...

how i wish i haf e courage to fight for my own happiness... voice out wat i want etc... but i know this dae will never come...

1 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger Huilian said...

nv tot u were tis way..really. In fact i tink i fit e description in ur 2nd para..

How i wish i haf more courage too..sigh..but it's easier said than done..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home